writing someone for the first timeYou should include:
a) Your name, your age, the city where you live and a brief description of your family.
b) You should also include some information about your likes and dislikes, your favorite colour, singer, music, your hobbies etc…
Listen to your teacher talking about you and read the text below.
Now read this lesson from Linda’s daughter
Consider your reader!!!! When we write we want our readers to enjoy what we want to tell them. It is important to help them read to present our text fluently, clearly and clearly. To do this, here are some tips!
- match your sentences with connectors Like “and” or “but”. (see model above)
- look at yourself Full Stop and your spelling,
- Sort all your ideas into small topics (personal details, likes, hobbies, etc…)
- Write each topic in clearly separated paragraphs (At a simple glance you can separate the four paragraphs in the model above)
- Be neat and watch your handwriting.
Starting and ending an informal email to a friend.
to start Your email or letter uses the following expressions:
Dear Mary, / Dear friend, / Dear pen friend,
pay attention: we use One a little break After names,
To finish Your letter includes:
1- Nice sentence:
I’m looking forward to hearing from you
I hope to hear from you soon.
2- Expression of Friendship:
XXOO (kiss and hug)
3- Your name or signature:
pablo / david / louisa