SB Order 32/2022 (aslass number)– Hello Postal Family, the department of posts has been issued a new SB order for the year 2022.
This SB order 2022 is named SB order no.32/2022.
It is regarding the updation of ASLAAS card numbers in the agent portal by MPKBY agents.
Do you know about Aslass number, aslass card number in post office? Are your searching about aslass number post office, aslass number meaning, aslass number full form? Do you know, how to become a post office agent? What is the India post agent portal where all MPKBY postal agents do their work? Today I am going to share about SB order 32 2022 full information.
Just check the aslaas number for rd account in detail.
- 1 What is SB order no.32/2022 regarding Aslass card number?
- 2 What is ASLAAS number [post office card]?
- 3 How to update the ASLAAS Number in Agent Portal?
- 4 How to check ASLAAS Number Report for RD account?
- 5 SB Order 32 2022 full detail including Aslass post office number
- 6 SB Order 32/2022 PDF Download regarding Aslass number
What is SB order no.32/2022 regarding Aslass card number?
It is the 32th SB order for the year 2022.
SB order number 32/2022 is regarding updation of ASLAAS card number in the Agent portal for each and every RD account.
What is ASLAAS number [post office card]?
ASLAAS number meaning is to be updated against RD accounts linked to MPKBY agents while preparing the Bulk list.
Though an option to update the ASLAAS number is available in the existing Agent Portal, it is learnt that many agents are not using this option as this ASLAAS was not getting stored against the RD account.
Necessary changes have been made to update and store the ASLAAS card number with the linked RD account in Agent Portal.
This ASLAAS number will get stored and will get displayed while preparing the RD bulk list (Schedule).
How to update the ASLAAS Number in Agent Portal?
- MPKBY agents shall log in to Agent Portal through URL https://dopagent.indiapost.gov.in with their credentials.
- An option ‘Update ASLAAS Number’ is available under the Accounts table.
- Once the “Update ASLAAS number” option is clicked, the concerned Agent ID will be displayed.
- Two fields RD account number and ASLAAS Number field will be available.
Both are mandatory fields.
- RD account number and its ASLAAS number are to be updated.
- No special characters like “, /,-“ are allowed in the ASLAAS Number field.
- Numerals or Alphabets or Alpha Numeric characters can be used in the ASLAAS number field.
- Once the RD account and ASLAAS number are entered and click on ‘Continue’, the Preview confirmation details screen will be displayed for Confirmation.
- “Back” button can be clicked to modify the ASLAAS Number
- If the RD account and ASLAAS number are correct, the “Add/Update” button is to be clicked.
- Agents should ensure that the correct ASLAAS Number is updated against the RD account Number.
- Bulk list (Schedule) cannot be prepared if ASLAAS Number is not updated.
- An error “ASLAAS Number is not updated for RD Account number xxxxxx.
Please update using Update ASLAAS Number functionality.
“will be thrown if the ASLAAS number is not updated while generating the schedule.
- Agents should ensure that the ASLAAS Number is updated before the generation of a bulk list (Schedule)
How to check ASLAAS Number Report for RD account?
- A report “ASLAAS Number Report” is available to list the RD accounts which are updated with ASLAAS Number.
- This report can be used to check ASLAAS number for a specific RD account or entire list of RD accounts linked with ASLAAS Number by clicking on “Search” button.
SB Order 32 2022 full detail including Aslass post office number
F. No. FS-07/3/2022-FS-DOP
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
(Financial Services Division)
Dak Bhawan, New Delhi-110001
All Head of Circles / Regions
Subject: – Regarding up-dation of ASLAAS card number in Agent Portal by MPKBY Agents.
Madam / Sir,
This office was receiving representations from the MPKBY Agents and Agents Association to provide provision for storing ASLAAS card numbers against each RD account in Agent Portal.
2. This issue was examined in detail and the competent authority has decided to make necessary changes in Agent Portal to update & store ASLAAS card number for each RD Account opened by MPKBY agents.
3. From 01.11.2022 this provision will be available in Agent Portal.
All MPKBY agents should update ASLAAS card number in Agent Portal for RD account opened/linked with them.
It is the responsibility of the respective MPKBY agent to ensure the correctness of ASLAAS card number entered in the Schedule.
4. A detailed procedure for updating and storing the ASLAAS card number for each RD Account in Agent Portal is attached for information, guidance, and necessary action.
If required, concerned CBS post offices may guide the MPKBY agents attached to their post office in this regard.
5. It is requested to circulate this amendment to all CBS Post Offices for information and guidance and necessary action.
A copy of the procedure may be displayed on the notice board of the CBS post offices for information to MPKBY agents.
6. Hindi version of this SB order will be issued in due course.
7. This is issued with the approval of the competent authority.
Enclosed: – As above
Assistant Director (SB-II)