Want To Know How To add counting reaction bar at the bottom of every Blogger blog post To Increase User Experience.
What are Reaction bars
Reaction bars are a smart way for your visitors to leave a Reaction For Post. Most users have problems in commenting, but every user can easily give their reactions.
How to Add Reaction Bar Code to Blogger
1. Copy the code below
2. Go to the Dashboard Theme section of your blog.
3. Choose Edit html.
3. Just before the </head> section in the theme, paste this copied code and save the theme.
How to Show reaction bars to blogger posts
With the steps given above, you will not be able to show the reaction bar in every posts of the blog, that is why you have to follow the steps below –
1. Edit html the blog theme again and look at <data: post.body />.
2. Again copy the code below and save the theme by pasting it before <data: post.body />.
<div class = "sharethis-inline-reaction-buttons"> </div>
3. Only after using all the above methods, you will be able to show the inline reaction bar in your blogspot blog.
Note: If more than one <data: post.body /> tag is present in your theme, then you paste the code above the last <data: post.body /> tag.
Today we learned in this post how we can show the inline reaction bar in the every posts of our blogger blog.
Enjoy This Post Then Share It To Help Others.