Newly Introduce Incentive Structure Of PLI & RPLI
Salient features of new promotional structure:
- The Post of Group Leader has been rechristened as Development Officer.
- Each Postal Division will have one Development Officer. The responsibility of these Development Officers will be to take the charge of their Postal Division for development of PLI/RPLI Business. Their responsibilities include marketing of PLI/RPLI Business, meeting prospective clients, training and nurturing of Direct Agents in the Division and procuring PLI/RPLI Business through Direct Agents.
- Sales force of PLI and RPLI comprise of Direct Agents, Gramin Dak Sevaks field officers and Departmental Employees
- For Procuring PLI/RPLI Business, Departmental Employees will also include inspector of Posts(IP) and Assistant Superintendent of Post Offices (ASP).
- Sales force of PLI/RPLI can procure business form anywhere in the Postal Division. However, in exceptional circumstances, the sales force can procure PLI/RPLI business from outside the Postal Divisional with the permission of concerned ADM/DDM (PLI) at Regional/Circle Office level. In such cases, the PLI/RPLI policy will be indexed at the CPC where the insurant resides
Also Read: (Post Office) Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Online Payment - How To Make Sukanya Samriddhi Online Payment