How to start a money-making blog in 7 easy steps
You’ve heard it time and time again: start your own money-making blog! Even if you don’t have a lot of money to invest in the project, starting your own website can be the perfect opportunity to earn some extra cash while building up your freelance writing skills.
If you know how to write well and are looking for ways to earn extra income, starting your own money-making blog is an excellent idea! Here are 7 easy steps that will get you started.
1) Blog topics
1. First, you need to choose a profitable niche. This is the topic that your blog will be about.
2. Next, you need to choose a catchy name for your blog.
3. Once you have your niche and name, it’s time to set up your blog. You can do this yourself or hire someone to do it for you.
4. Now it’s time to start writing content for your blog.
2) Website creation
Before you can start earning money from your blog, you need to create a website. Luckily, this is easier than it sounds. You can use a platform like WordPress or Square space to create a beautiful website in just a few hours.
The only thing you have to remember is that the domain name of your site needs to end with .com (or any other top level domain). Once you’ve created the perfect website for your blog, all that’s left for you to do is fill it up with content and get started blogging!
3) Keyword research
The first step to starting a money-making blog is doing your keyword research. This will help you determine what topics people are searching for online and how much competition there is for each keyword. To do this, you can use a free tool like Google AdWords Keyword Planner. Once you’ve found some high-traffic keywords, it’s time to start writing!
4) Location of your website
1. The first step is to choose a good blogging platform. WordPress and Blogger are two of the most popular ones.