In this step by step guide, you’ll discover ways to schedule WhatsApp messages on Android.
Facebook’s WhatsApp is one of the most widely used instant messaging applications in the world, and almost everyone uses it for daily communication.
WhatsApp allows users to send messages, photos and videos instantly. However, sometimes we want to send a message. In some cases, such as birthday wishes, New Year greetings, congratulations, etc..
If you need to don’t forget to desire a person on their birthday or simply need to ship a message for the duration of operating hours in preference to pinging a person with-inside the center of the night, scheduling messages enables lots help for personal Or for commercial enterprise work.
however this service isn’t officially supported on WhatsApp.
WhatsApp does not have the function of arranging messages in the application. That being said, there are multiple third-party applications available in the Google Play store that allow users to schedule any message at a specific time and date.
How To Schedule WhatsApp Messenger On Android devices
Applicationsns such as WhatsApp Scheduler, Do It Later, and SKEDit allow users to arrange not only text messages, but also photos and videos. These applications are easy to use and provide multiple functions in basic or free versions.
However, for more advanced functions such as sending photos and videos, users may need to purchase a premium version of the application. The best part is that these applications can also run on non-rooted Android smartphones.
How To schedule WhatsApp messages Using SKEDit App On Android
|App Download Version||22.214.171.124|
|Last Updated||Jun 29, 2022|
|Support Android Version||Android 21 and above|
- Go to play store and install the Skedit App.
- Open the App.
- Agree the policy and create or skip it.
- Enable accessibility.
- Add the recipient.
- Click to any contact and press back. (Contact will select)
- Enter all the details for schedule message such as : Time, Repeat, And Permission before send message.
- You can even reconsider your decision before sending the scheduled message. If you select the “Ask before sending” option, you will be notified before the message is sent.
- If you turn off Ask before sending, the system will ask you to turn off the lock screen of your phone. You will also be asked to turn off the phone battery optimization feature.
- After all, click on right mark.