Do you know IPPB bank is the first government bank in India.
It is working under the Department of Post.
There are many branches which are working in the building of various post offices across India.
IPPB also assigns a customer ID for each and every customer.
But do you know how to know the customer ID of IPPB bank? Today I am going to share various types of methods to know IPPB CIF number.
There are multiple ways to know the customer ID of India Post Payments Bank.
These are listed under-
- By Using IPPB QR Card
- Know IPPB customer ID through SMS
- By calling on customer care number
- By visiting the IPPB bank branch
- Through IPPB bank account statement received on email
- 1 By using IPPB QR card
- 2 Know IPPB customer ID through SMS
- 3 By calling on customer care number (toll-free)
- 4 By visiting the IPPB bank branch
- 5 Through IPPB bank account statement received on email
- 6 Through IPPB Mobile Banking Application
- 7 FAQs on IPPB CIF number (Customer ID)
By using IPPB QR card
India Post Payments Bank provides a specific type of card i.e.
QR card to all the customers.
It is not a debit card or credit card.
It is a simple card that contains a QR code on the front side.
On the rear side, the QR card contains a barcode on it.
You may check it from the below QR card images.
If you have a QR card of your IPPB bank account, you can easily get your India post payment bank customer ID.
Just can the QR code and account detail like account number, customer ID, and other details.
It is a totally secure card.
Features of India Post Payments Bank QR Card
- Check account detail anywhere
- No need to remember the account number
- A unique and secure card
- OTP authentication
- No pin required
Know IPPB customer ID through SMS
When we open a new India Post Payments Bank at IPPB bank by submitting Aadhar card, pan card details.
A confirmation SMS/message will be received on the registered mobile number.
This message will contain new created IPPPB bank account number and Customer ID (CIF).
Just find that message on your mobile phone.
You will surely get India Post Payments Customer ID details.
By calling on customer care number (toll-free)
IPPB bank also has a toll-free number.
We can get a customer id by calling this toll-free number as well as customer care number.
How to know your
IPPB Customer Care
Customer care will ask simple questions for verification and after successful verification, customer care executive will provide your actual IPPB CIF number.
By visiting the IPPB bank branch
Customer can also get their customer Id by visiting the nearest IPPB bank branch.
We can easily find the nearest IPPB bank branch.
Just follow the below process to find the nearest IPPB branch.
- First of all, find the nearest IPPB branch from here
- There is three option.
i.e. By address, By Pincode, By current location.
- By using a single option, find your nearest bank address.
- Now visit IPPB bank
- Talk with IPPB bank staff.
They will provide your IPPB bank customer Id after verification.
Through IPPB bank account statement received on email
Bank also sends a monthly transaction statement on your registered email ID.
Make sure your email Id should be registered into your IPPB bank account at the time of opening of account.
- Open your email id inbox.
- find IPPB statement.
- You will find monthly IPPB transaction statements.
- Open a single statement, you will find your IPPB customer ID.
Through IPPB Mobile Banking Application
It is a simple way to know India Post Payments Bank customer ID.
All online services are provided by the bank into this mobile Banking application.
- Just download this application from the official website or from here.
- Now open your IPPB mobile banking app.
- Click on the Profile Details option which is available on app home screen.
- You will your IPPB Customer id and account detail here.
How to Register IPPB Mobile Banking App
Download the IPPB app on your android phone from the app store to activate banking services.
Existing Customers can easily activate their IPPB accounts by following step-by-step.
Step 1: Enter the details mentioned below: Account number, Customer ID (CIF) and DOB, Registered mobile number
Step 2: You will receive a one-time-password (OTP) on your registered mobile number
Step 3: Set MPIN
Step 4: Enter the OTP
Step 5: Now ready to use application for online transactions.
FAQs on IPPB CIF number (Customer ID)
Question 01- What is customer ID in India Post Bank?
Answer- It is a unique number for each and every customer of IPPB bank.
Question 02- How can I get my IPPB customer ID by SMS?
Answer- Yes, you can easily get your IPPB customer ID by SMS.
I already mentioned detailed procedures in the above paragraph.