Google Blogger already Provide you many free Template that fully responsive and high speed but because of some limitations and UI We have to use custom Blogger Template for Blogger.
There are many Blogger Templates Available According to your niche and content to use on your blog.
After Download Blogger Template we have to upload Template to Blogger Blog to work.
Here’s how to install/Change Blogger Template
- Login to Blogger.
- Go to Theme Section.
- Expand menu options.
- Click to Restore and pop-up will appear click to upload.
- Choose document because you can access internal file by this option.
- Select your XML Blogger Template file.
- Your Template start uploading Automatically after uploaded you will get Success Message.
1. Unable to find XML Blogger Template file.
If you downloaded Template file recently maybe this will zip file first you have to extract and after it you will see XML File.
style="text-align: left">2. Can’t upload Template successfully ?
If Blogger Template failed to upload try again and follow all steps Mentioned In Article.
3. How to change Blogger Template ?
To change Blogger Template you have to first Download Blogger Template then upload to Blogger.
4. Can we use WordPress theme on Blogger ?
WordPress and Blogger both are different Blogging platform and work differently.
We can use WordPress theme on Blogger and Blogger Template on WordPress.
Bottom Line :
So , you just Learned how to install or upload Custom Blogger Template to Blogger Blog by follow few Steps.
I suggest you to bookmark or refer to help more Blogspot Blogger’s.
Keep In Touch for more..