Friends, if you want to know how to delete Free Fire Account? So, you are on the right article.
In this article, I will share the complete procedure to delete account of Free Fire, and it doesn’t matter which social platform your account is associated with, Facebook or any other.
If you follow our method, your Free Fire account will be permanently deleted.
What is Free Fire?
Free Fire is a mobile game, which is very popular nowadays.
In this game, 50 players start with a match of 10-minute battles, and the ones who survive to the end become the winners.
Players land on an island called “Bermuda” and find loot such as medkits, guns and weapons, which help them survive on the island.
The Free Fire game is available on the Play Store, which makes it easy to install.
However, the game requires a minimum of 1 GB of free internal storage to install properly, and since it is an online game, it also requires a stable internet connection.
how to delete free fire account
Or you want to create an account in a different region, or maybe you just want to quit playing Free Fire.
Whatever be the reason, if you decide to delete Free Fire account then you can follow below mentioned steps.
Following these steps will delete your account immediately.
- Open Free Fire game.
- On the top right corner of the game, you will see the Settings symbol.
Click on it.
- Now, on the tab of General Settings, scroll down to the end.
Click on it.
- Now, a pop-up page will open, and you have to uncheck the option “I am 16 years of age or older, and I have read and accepted the privacy notice” and after that, you have to click on the Refuse button will have to do.
- After clicking on the Refuse button, you will be taken to a new page, in which it will ask you to delete the account.
- Check the box “I am sure I want to delete my account.”
- After checking the box, you will get a notification “deleting your account will also delete all your account data including diamonds”, you need to click confirm, and your account will be deleted within 30 days.
Comment: After following all these steps, your Free Fire account will be deleted within a time period of 30 days, or maybe immediately after clicking on confirm button.
It will totally depend on the server load.
- Open the Facebook application, and log in to your account.
- Next, go to your profile, scroll down and click on Settings & Privacy.
- Select the first option of Settings, and go to the Permissions section.
- Now, you will see a list of all the apps and games associated with your Facebook account.
- Find Garena Free Fire game in available list.
- When you find it, click on it and select the option “Remove”.
And your Facebook account will be unlinked from Free Fire.
Unlinking your Facebook account will delete your Free Fire account.
Comment: This method will not delete your game data.
When you log in again with the same Facebook account, all your data, including Diamond, will be backed up to your Free Fire account.
If you also want to delete game data, you can follow method number 1 given above article.
If you want to delete account only temporarily, you can follow this method.
how to delete guest free fire account
The method for creating a guest account is also simple, so most players choose to start Free Fire with a guest account.
If you also own a guest account in Free Fire, you can quickly delete it by following the steps below:
- Go to your phone’s settings, then go to the option of Manage Applications.
- Select Free Fire, and click on App Info.
- Click Clear data, and delete all game data.
- Now, open the file manager, find the folder named “com.garena.msdk”, and delete it.
- Now, your guest account will be successfully deleted, and you can create a new one.
There are only these three methods that work after OB28 update to delete Free Fire account.
If you follow the old ways, they won’t work.
How long does it take to delete a Free Fire account?
All you need is 5 minutes to delete Free Fire account.
If the “Server is busy” error occurs, you can wait at least 20 minutes and try again.
How many Free Fire accounts can I use with one device?
At most, you can use up to ten Free Fire accounts with one device.
If you are using the max version of Free Fire, it can support up to 20 accounts.
But, if you are a guest account holder, you can only use one guest account on your device.
Can I create a new Free Fire account in another country?
Yes, you can create a new Free Fire account in any country.
First, you need to use a VPN from the country in which you want to create a new account, and then you can follow the steps for account creation and login to a Free Fire account from another country.
There are many ways to delete Free Fire account.
But in this article I have tried to make the whole process of deleting Free Fire account easy in very simple words, which can definitely help you.
You can also create a cloned version of Free Fire and use two accounts simultaneously on one phone.
If you liked our information, please share it with your friends, so that they can also know about this useful information.