Because in this article, we are providing you with the step-by-step process to create an attractive Free Fire livestream thumbnail.
If you are aspiring to become a Free Fire content creator or have a channel on YouTube but are not getting enough views on your livestreams, then this article is for you.
Developing a channel is one of the most challenging processes due to the rapidly increasing competition.
The main thing that youtube says to get views on your videos is thumbnails.
Thumbnails play an essential role in getting views as well as customers.
Without attractive thumbnails, you won’t be able to get visuals on your livestream.
Similarly, if you are a skilled player but don’t know how to make a good thumbnail, you too will not be able to grow your channel.
In this article, you’ll learn how to create an attractive thumbnail, and we’ll guide you through the process step-by-step.
But, before going about the steps, let’s look at the applications that we will be using to create this livestream thumbnail.
Free Fire Livestream Thumbnails (app)
To create Free Fire livestream thumbnails, we will be using two well-known applications, Pixel Lab and PS Touch.
pixellab One of the best photo editor applications that helps to edit photos like a professional.
This great application allows users to add filers, text and various elements.
To create Free Fire livestream thumbnails, we will be using Pixel Lab.
It is an online photo-editing application that is in great demand on Android, Windows PC and Mac.
This app helps in editing the background of the image.
It has different features of font, color, text.
You can also adjust the brightness, contrast, exposure, and saturation of images.
Pixel Lab allows you to create professional images with transparent backgrounds.
photoshop touch photo editor App developed by Adobe.
This app has over two million+ downloads.
You can edit photos, draw pictures and use adjustment tools to create exciting images on this platform.
In addition, many Free Fire content creators use this app to create their Free Fire live stream thumbnails.
However, even if you are unfamiliar with Photoshop, this application provides step-by-step tutorials to guide you.
This app also gives you several sharing options for your edited images, such as sharing on Twitter and Facebook.
How to Create Free Fire Livestream Thumbnails?
Now let us discuss the detailed step-by-step process on how to create Free Fire livestream thumbnails.
process number 1
- Download and open Pixel Lab on your device.
- Then click New Text and type in a description of your Free Fire headshot thumbnail.
- Select the “A” option, scroll down, click Fonts, and choose the best style.
- After selecting the correct fonts, click the Copy button.
- After clicking on copy, you can see that the text has been copied and after that you have to type another text.
- After that go to the left side and click on Transparent.
- Then click on save button and save this image.
- When you are saving the image, make sure the quality should be on Ultra mode.
process number 2
- Open PS Touch, and click Add New Black Sheet.
- Set the size of the sheet.
The width should be 1920, and the height should be 1080.
- Then click on OK, and new interface will come, add a new picture related to Free Fire Live Stream.
- Add whatever gradient you’d like to see on your thumbnails.
- Then adjust the gradient texture according to which part you want dark and which light.
- Click New Picture and add more images for thumbnails from your devices, such as bundle images and character images.
- Now, add a saved picture of the text you created through Pixel Lab, and give it a position.
- Now click on the & icon and select Fill & Stroke.
- After selecting, give the text a sharp border and increase the width by 10% and merge them as one picture.
- Now, save the thumbnail, and it is ready to be used as the Free Fire live stream thumbnail for your YT channel.
By following these easy steps, you can easily create a Free Fire live stream thumbnail.
FAQ – Free Fire Live Stream thumbnails
Which YouTuber Makes the Best Free Fire Live Stream Thumbnails?
Desi gamers and two side gamers, both YouTubers, make up the best Free Fire live stream thumbnails.
Which apps are best for making Free Fire live stream thumbnails?
Pixellab and PS Touch are the best apps for creating Free Fire live stream thumbnails.
How to Create Attractive Free Fire Live Stream Thumbnails?
Adding free fire bundles, weapons and pets PNG images to your thumbnail can help you design attractive Free Fire live stream thumbnails.
In this informative post, we had discussed how to create an attractive Free Fire livestream thumbnail.
Also, remember that many people like to consume content on YouTube that looks genuine and not overly commercialized.
So make your thumbnails natural and add free fire game related pngs.
To make it more attractive, highlight the characters in your thumbnail.
Keeping your cover photo attractive and relevant attracts people to watch your live stream.
If you have any query related to this article, do let us know in the comment section.
We will give you a definite answer.