The bank provides a debit card to all savings account holders.
Sometimes, customers buy online products by using an HDFC Debit card.
They covert EMI from this debit card but they don’t know how to check HDFC debit card EMI statement online.
So, today I am going to share step by step procedure to know
- 1 How to check HDFC debit card EMI statement online
- 2 Sample of email received from HDFC debit card EMI statement
- 3 HDFC debit card EMI customer care number
- 4 How to check Eligibility for an HDFC Bank Debit Card EMI
- 5 HDFC Bank Debit Card EMI Loan Statement through SMS
- 6 Frequently Asked Question on HDFC debit card EMI statement
How to check HDFC debit card EMI statement online
If you want to get HDFC debit card EMI statement into your email.
Make sure your email id is registered in the bank. HDFC Bank will send EMI statements to the email on monthly basis.
Each and every email contains a PDF file.
It is your Debit card EMI statement.
Follow the below procedure step by step to check HDFC debit card EMI statement online using the PDF file which was received in the email inbox.
- First of all, you have to login into your email ID.
- Enter your email id and password.
- Find emails that are received from HDFC bank.
- Mainly, sending email is shown as “HDFC bank Credit cards”.
- The subject of the email is “Your HDFC Bank Debit Card Loan Statement for the month of Jan 2022”.
- It has a PDF attachment.
- Download this PDF file containing the EMI statement online.
- A PDF file is password protected.
You have to enter the right password to open the EMI statement PDF file.
- The basic format of the password is the first 4 characters is your name in capital number and the last four digits of date and month of the DOB.
Example: If your name is Suresh and your date of birth is 28.11.1989.
Then your password for the HDFC debit card EMI statement PDF file is SURE2811.
Sample of email received from HDFC debit card EMI statement
HDFC debit card EMI customer care number
HDFC bank also provides a customer care number to know your HDFC debit card EMI statement and loan number, Just dial the below customer care number and ask your HDFC loan number, EMI amount, debit card EMI statement, etc.
HDFC Debit card EMI
- HDFC Debit card emi customer care number 18002026161/18602676161
How to check Eligibility for an HDFC Bank Debit Card EMI
If you are going to purchase an item on the EMI system through HDFC debit cared then you have to check EMI eligibility on your debit card.
Just send an SMS “DCEMI ” to 56767 from your registered mobile number to check your HDFC debit card EMI eligibility.
Check HDFC Debit card EMI eligibility
SMS “DCEMI” to 56767
HDFC bank website
HDFC Bank Debit Card EMI Loan Statement through SMS
Bank also provides an SMS facility.
You will receive an SMS on your registered mobile number whenever EMI is deducted from your HDFC bank debit card.
Frequently Asked Question on HDFC debit card EMI statement
Question 01. Can we check HDFC debit card emi statement online?
Question 02. How to check hdfc debit card emi statement online?
Answer- You can check your bank statement in your registered email ID.
Question 03. When EMI statement will send by the bank in a registered email ID?
Answer- on monthly basis, an email will be sent by the HDFC bank that is containing a statement PDF file.
Question 04. How to find my HDFC bank card EMI loan number?
Answer- The EMI statement has a loan number.
You have to check the EMI loan number on it.