One of the fastest growing battle royale games, Garena Free Fire, has recently reached over 1.1 billion downloads worldwide.
The reason for the success of this game is its excellent graphics.
Free Fire comes up with new ideas and events every day.
Plus, the construction of each mode is impressive, as are Ranked Game, Clash Squad, Classic Game, Convection Crunch, and more.
Garena recently launched another of its battle royale game application, which is known as Free Fire Max.
The concept of this application is similar to the Garena Free Fire application.
However, Free Fire Max has some advanced graphics, which make the game more enjoyable to play.
If you have high GB gaming phone or PC then you can play this game easily.
When you create your account in the Free Fire game, they ask you to enter a username.
This username is created specifically for your in-game character.
Also, this username makes its own identity in that game.
Many users use any name for their account, and they want to change that name after some time.
In Garena Free Fire, if you want to change your nickname (username), you have to pay some amount of diamonds, or if you have a name changer card, you can easily change your name without spending diamonds.
Today with the help of this wonderful and exciting article you will learn how to change nickname in Free Fire without Diamonds.
How to Change Nickname in Free Fire Without Diamonds
The first is to spend 390 diamonds, and the second is to simply use the name change card.
Now, if your existing Free Fire ID doesn’t have so many achievements and skins, you should create a new ID and give your account the best nickname.
On the other hand, if your current ID has acquired multiple outfits, coats and good rank, you should use the name changer card or free earned diamonds to change the name of the account.
1.Change your nickname using free diamonds
You have to follow some easy steps.
By following the steps mentioned below, you can easily earn 390 diamonds for changing your Free Fire name.
- First open Free Fire Diamond Generator.
- Now, scroll down the page to the end, and you will find the “form” to get free diamonds.
- Enter your Free Fire username there, and click on the Generate Diamonds button.
- After a few minutes, you’ll get 390 diamonds in your Free Fire account, and you can claim them through the in-game mailbox.
- After collecting free diamonds open your Free Fire profile, click on the pencil icon, which will be to the left of your nickname.
- After that, you will see a box asking for a new name.Enter the nickname you want to use there.
- Click on the option “390 Diamonds” to change the nickname successfully.
By following these steps, you can change your nickname in Free Fire without diamonds.
Although we are using 390 diamonds in this method, we have not bought those diamonds or added them by spending money.
Instead, we have used a tool to get 390 diamonds for free.
2.Change your surname using name change card
Using name change card is the best way to change your name in free fire without diamonds.
You can get this card quickly from the Store section and Guild rewards section, or you can get this card as a reward from various events.
How to Get a Name Change Card in Free Fire
- Open Garena Free Fire Game on your Mobile or PC
- Login to your account using the available login options.
- Click on the Store section, click on “Collections”, go to the “Items” section.
- Scroll down, and select Renaming Card.
- You will see that you have to pay 199 diamonds to buy that card.So if you have enough diamonds, click the buy button.
- Now, click on “Use Name Change Card” option, type whatever name you want to keep as nickname and click on save button.
Comment: The name change card is only available in the store section for certain days of the month, so if you want to get it, you’ll need to visit the store section every day to see if it’s available.
how to get name change card in free fire without diamond
Now, the question arises: what if you don’t have enough diamonds to buy a name change card.
In this case, you can get a free name change card using Guild tokens without spending a single diamond.
- Go to the Guild section of Free Fire.
- Complete achievable missions, and collect guild tokens.
- After that, click on Store, click on Redeem section and select “Guild Rewards” option.
- In the Guild reward section, you can see many rewards such as weapon boxes, diamond vouchers, weapon vouchers, character pieces, name change cards.
- Select a renaming card and get it by exchanging Guild Tokens.
- After receiving it, you can use that card from your Vault section and through this you can change your nickname.
You can easily change your nickname in Garena Free Fire without diamonds by using these simple actions.
In addition, you can get many free rewards by using these Guild Tokens.
frequently Asked question –
How often does Free Fire allow someone to change the nickname?
There is no limit to change nickname in Free Fire game.
But, you can use the name change card only 25 times.
How to Change Free Fire Normal Nickname to Fancy Name?
There are many apps and tools to make fancy name for free fire.
You can generate your fancy name using any one of them and use the generated name instead of the normal alias.
With the help of this exciting post, we learned how we can change the nickname in Free Fire without diamonds.
We saw that there are usually two ways to change the name in Free Fire.
The first way to change your name is to earn free 390 diamonds, and the second way is to complete guild tasks to receive a free name changer card.
If you have any questions or doubts regarding this article, please feel free to comment.