- 1 How Much Money Does ERB Make? You Won’t Believe How Much!
- 1.1 The top 5 YouTube earners
- 1.2 What is a nanocontent creator?
- 1.3 Are there different types of channels on YouTube?
- 1.4 What are the best ways to get your videos noticed by YouTube’s algorithm?
- 1.5 How do you know if your video will be a hit on YouTube?
- 1.6 Should I use annotations or end cards in my videos?
- 1.7 Should I use closed captions in my videos?
- 1.8 What mistakes should you avoid when posting YouTube videos?
- 1.9 Should you self-promote on other social media sites, too? Section: When should you promote other people’s content versus promoting your own content using your channel’s main screen real estate?
How Much Money Does ERB Make? You Won’t Believe How Much!
Have you ever wondered how much money does ERB make? If not, now’s the time to find out! Edutainment empire of Ryan and Bobby has been making waves since 2009 with their mix of entertaining content and instructional videos on how to pass standardized tests,
including the ACT, SAT, MCAT, LSAT, and more. They are on their way to becoming one of the biggest edutainment brands on YouTube, but how much money does ERB make so far? Let’s find out!
The top 5 YouTube earners
1. PewDiePie – $15 million
2. Jeffree Star – $10 million
3. DanTDM – $9.5 million
4. Markiplier – $8.5 million
5. VanossGaming – $8 millions
What do you think about these numbers? I bet that you won’t believe it! The most shocking part is that there are many people who make even more money than these YouTube stars and still have to deal with what other people think of them because they aren’t as famous as the others.
What is a nanocontent creator?
A nanocontent creator is a content creator who specializes in creating very short pieces of content, usually under 500 words.
This type of content is perfect for social media platforms like Twitter and Tumblr, where users are looking for quick, bite-sized information.
Nanocontent creators need to be able to write clearly and concisely, and must be experts in their field in order to provide accurate information in a limited amount of space.
Are there different types of channels on YouTube?
Yes! There are many different types of channels on YouTube. The most popular type of channel is the vlog, or video blog.
These are usually daily or weekly shows where YouTubers film themselves talking about their lives, experiences, thoughts, and feelings.
Other popular types of channels include how-to videos, product reviews, comedy sketches, and gaming videos.
What are the best ways to get your videos noticed by YouTube’s algorithm?
There’s no easy answer when it comes to getting your videos noticed by YouTube’s algorithm.
However, there are a few things you can do to give yourself a better chance. First, make sure your videos are high quality and offer something unique that viewers will want to watch.