CIF Number Central Bank of India– Hello buddies, are you searching about how to find CIF number of Central Bank of India? Do you know what is the CIF number of central bank of India? Today I am going to share full information of Central bank CIF number [Central bank cif number by SMS] as well as Central bank of India CIF number.
Some people say cif number of central bank of India.
How to find CIF number Central bank of India?
As we know that each and every bank gives a special number to each customer.
Similarly, the Central bank of India also gives a specific number called CIF number to all the customers.
It is also known as CIF number in Central bank of India.
If you don’t know your CIF number central bank of India, then you can find it by following the below procedure in the central bank of India.
- CIF number is mentioned on the bank passbook.You have to see the bank passbook.
- If you have a cheque-book for your savings bank account of CBI bank, the CIF number is printed on the cheque-book also.You can find it and get your CBI CIF number.
- If you don’t find your CIF number in Central bank of India by following the above two steps, then you have to visit your bank branch along with your passbook.
- Talk with bank staff to find CIF number of CBI bank.
- CIF number is also available on Internet banking of CBI bank.Just log in to the Internet Banking of Central bank of India by using your user ID and Password.
You will surely get your CIF number on the home page.
- If your email ID is registered with your bank account then you can check your monthly statement on email.CIF number is also available on the bank statement.
- Call on CBI customer care number 1800221911.Provide your bank account detail to the customer care executive, he will provide your CIF number.
Central Bank of India CIF number online portal sample image
Central bank CIF number by SMS
Bank does not have a facility to check Central Bank CIF number by SMS.
You can only check the e-statement of your account by sending an SMS.
This SMS should be sent through a registered mobile number.