If you have website or blog , I’m sure you’ve put lot of work, time and money to make it valuable source for your audience. I can feel it, it takes a lot of dedication to be successful in this field.
We have to Follow Many On-Page And Off-Page Factor to Make Website A Trusted and Authority Site. If You don’t have Money you have to work by own . It will help you to learn many things but consume time, That’s why many people give Up.
If you are targeting organic traffic by search engines than you need a solid SEO Strategy to get million of views per month.
Broken Links can hurt your SEO And audience that’s why need to work on it. First we have to Check And Find broken link by using some Online Tools Then Fix it.
What is Broken Links
- Bad User Experience : It hurts you audience experience and can help to increase bounce rate. Also, can exit and go to other website it will decrease dwell time.
- Hurts SEO : Google Doesn’t Like Broken Links If you have broken links google will think your content is outdated or misleading and can outrank from SERP.
- Can Affect Trust : Broken Links can affect audience trust when they see many broken links on you website they will think you just focus to publish article not focus on quality.
To avoid this potential disadvantages, you should regularly check your website for broken links. If you are wondering how to do this, you are not alone.
Broken Link Checker :
Feature overview –
- Check for inactive links on websites and blogs.
- Unlimited web pages that can be check.
- Check internal and external URLs.
- Show sites with problematic HTML links.
- Report HTTP error codes (eg 404) for inappropriate URLs.
- Free version is limited to 3000 pages.
How To Find Broken Links By BrokenLinkChecker
- Go to BrokenLinkChecker Website.
- Enter the Website Or Blog Address.
- Click To Find Broken Links.
- You will redirect to new link. Fill the security code, choose the second option.
- Now, Click to find broken links now!
- After Some Time You will see broken links.
How To Fix Broken Links of Website
- You have all the broken links .
- Click to URL in row of broken link (InPage where foundColumn )
- You will redirect to the page where broken link available you can now, Go To Your Blogging Platform and fix links by edit Post.