- All the accounts linked to a particular agent will be displayed one the agent logons to web portal.
- Separate lists to be prepared for Cash/DOP Cheque(POSB Cheque) and NON DOP Cheque.
- The accounts opened before 15th should be paid on or before 15th and the accounts opened after 15th can be paid on or before last day of a month.
RD Bulk list preparation procedure:-
Then in the next screen it will display the selected accounts as shown
FOR CASH MODE:-
Select first account number enter the no of installments and then click on get rebate and default then system calculates the default and rebate automatically as shown and enter the ASLAAS number of the customer and then click on save
FOR DOP/NON DOP Cheque:-
Select the account number enter the no of installments,enter the cheque number,enter the account number for RD installment(Bank account number on the cheque) and ASLAAS number and then click on save.
Then the system will show the message “installment saved successfully” as shown then the modified column for first record will change as “YES”
Then select the second record enter the no of installments,ASLASS number and then click on save as shown repeat this step for all the records.
After saving for all the records i.e., modified column will be “YES” for all the records then finally click on pay all modified installments as shown
- Then click on pay all modified installments then system will generate the reference number with “C” as shown for cash,DC for DOP cheque and NDC for non dop cheque.
- Then click on reports as shown
- Then enter the list reference number “________” and select status as “sucess” and then click on search then finally click on “OK” as shown
- Then after clicking a PDF file will be generated take 2 copies and submit in the counter as shown in the below figure.
The detailed step by step procedure can be watched in the above video for preparation of RD bulk list for DOP Finacle.