we are going to discuss banglalink balance check process.
Do you know
- 1 how to check banglalink internet balance
- 2 how to check bangalink internet balance
- 3 banglalink balance check- all ussd codes list
- 4 ussd code for banglalink balance check
- 5 check banglalink internet balance by sms
- 6 Check banglalink sim internet balance on myBL app
- 7 questions to ask
If you don’t know about it, you have to read it.
We know that Banglalink is a digital service that provides prepaid and postpaid sim along with internet data offer.
According to the official website, this is the fastest mobile network service in the country.
So there are lot of sim users who are using banglalink sim for calling and internet.
if you are also banglalink sim user then this article is for you because today i am going to share all ussd codes
It is completely simple and easy process.
All you need to do is dial a unique USSD code from your Banglalink mobile number and get your Banglalink internet balance instantly.
Each balance is checked using a variety of USSD codes.
You have to choose the correct USSD code to know the balance, SMS and minute details for your Banglalink mobile number.
Both prepaid and postpaid users have to follow the procedure given below.
- Dial *124# to check BL balance
- banglalink mobile number check dial *511#
- To check BL minutes: *124*2# or *121*100#
- banglalink internet balance check *5000*500# or *124*3#
- banglalink sms check dial *124*3# or *121*100#
- Any banglalink package check *125#
- Banglalink Customer Care Number: 121
Just enter your mobile number and recharge amount.
After that click on recharge button.
Get internet data instantly and enjoy banglalink internet service which is the fastest 4g service in bangladesh.
You cannot check your internet balance by sending SMS.
You have to dial *121*100# USSD code to check all types of balance like internet balance, data package, total minutes and main balance of Banglalink sim.
It is known as MyBL application.
Users can also check their internet balance after logging into this app. click here
questions to ask
To check banglalink sim balance just dial USSD code *124#.
You have to use USSD code *5000*500# to get banglalink internet balance.
Find the correct USSD code to check internet or data or minute balance etc.
Today I have told you all the USSD codes of banglalink balance check And banglalink internet balance check
You need to dial these USSD codes one by one to get all the balance types of your prepaid or postpaid SIM.